We all have been taught for making right posture since our childhood. However, the reason behind this saying means a lot. A bad posture not just disturbs the aesthetic appeal of a person but also give birth to unsound health hazards that sometimes lead to long term complexities. Hence, the complexities with bad postures can in turn end in hefty medical expenditures.
Kinds of bad postures:
- Leaning forward
The sedentary lifestyle and long sitting hours in front of computers and handheld devices makes people tired and compel them to lean forward that creates the bad posture.
- Inappropriate seating
Crossing leg over leg or sitting too far or on the edge of the chair causes strain on the spine.
Most of the crowd is guilty falling into this posture. When a person while standing, sitting or walking with the shoulders hanging forward and the head bent slightly over is addicted to slouch.
Health related disorders due to bad postures
- Gastrointestinal reflux
- Disturbed sleep patterns
- Lower back ache
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Poor circulation
- Soreness and pain all over the back
- Leg and hip pain
- Shoulder stiffness
- Tingling sensation and weakness in the muscles
- Poor breathing
- Increased risk of cardiovascular disease
- Exacerbating arthritis
- Forward head posture
However, maintaining the right postures is quite important for the overall wellbeing. If anyone realize suffering from any of the symptoms, it is suggested to make a consultation with concerned physician before it is too late to cure. Once avoiding maintaining correct postures can lead to invasive and painful treatments at the end.
If you are facing any issue regarding posture or any trouble relating the same, visit Innovation Spine and Wellness. We are expert wellness facility delivering high-end technology in providing solutions to spine related heath disorder. Our well educated doctors suggest the right treatment to the patient after visualizing the whole matter. Make your bookings now. For further queries, call us at 905.868.9090. We are available round the clock to serve you the best.
Spine being one of the most important parts of our body demands extra care and attention from each one of us. This requirement keeps changing as we move through various lifestyle-based transformations in life.
A pregnant woman has to be extra careful about her body when she is going through this critical phase. Since spine has a very powerful role to play in her journey, she needs to make sure that extra care is taken of the same so that it doesn’t cause her any additional pains or discomfort.
There are certain spine care essentials that every pregnant woman needs to be aware of to keep herself physically fit while carrying a growing foetus. Take a quick look to know what these tips are:
- Avoid wearing heels during this phase of life. Chop them off your life completely for these 9 months. Go for flats and comfortable footwear to not put any pressure on your spine while walking.
- Avoid overreaching. Twisting your neck put you in major troubles. Hire a house help for yourself during this stage. Or simply get up from the bed to get your things in an easier manner.
- Do not lift heavy items. You need to maintain a balance. Keep things at the centre of your waist instead of putting pressure on your stomach, shoulders or backbone.
- Indulge yourself in everyday workout. Ask your doctor about what suits your body the best at this time. Getting involved in physical activities at this point of time will turn out to be highly beneficial for you.
- Do not stay in the same position for elongated hours. Keep changing sides while sleeping.
- Take a break when working on desk. Do not keep sitting in the same place for too long or it will put your body into acute aches.
Suffering from spine related disorders? We can help you get the best treatment! Our team at Innovative Spine and Wellness can provide you the best kind of help for your spine related troubles. Visit our official website today to acquire more details about our services, staff and treatments. Call us up to gain deeper insights into the same. You may also drop a mail for clearing away your queries and dilemmas. We wish to hear from you soon. Stay healthy and fit!
The spine or the backbone is the most important part of the human body. The spine of the human body needs to be maintained in a healthy manner to ensure that the human body stays healthy. However, most people do not take good care of their spine resulting in several problems in the spine. Many people complaint of back pains, pain in the legs, shoulders or the neck. All these problems are related to the unhealthy spine.
The spine must be taken care of on a daily basis. The following are a few tips that can help to maintain a healthy spine:
- Make exercise a lifestyle: Exercise is essential when it comes to maintaining a healthy spine. A simple exercise program in routine can help to ensure that the spine stays healthy. Exercises including stretching and strengthening exercises can help to distribute the essential nutrients to the spine and tissues and therefore keep the spine healthy.
- Use correct posture when sitting: It is important to make sure that the right posture of the spine is maintained when one is sitting. It is very important to sit in a position that does not put a lot of pressure on the spine. Also one must make use of comfortable chairs and desks when sitting for long time periods so that the sensitive spinal nerves are not damaged in any manner.
- Walk regularly: Walking can help to strengthen the core muscles of the body, nourish the spinal structures and also improve the strength and flexibility of the spine. Walking in routine for about half an hour can help to keep the spine healthy and keep excess pressure off the spine.
- Use heat therapy to sooth pain: When one experiences a back pain or a pain in the neck, shoulders or legs, it is essential to use the right therapy to treat the pain. Heat therapy is by far the best way to treat pains in the spine. Applying heat to the muscles around the spine increases blood flow which in turn brings healthy nutrients to the spine. Heat therapy also reduces pains associated with the muscles and joints in the spine thereby bringing relief from pain.
- Eat healthy food: It is important to eat healthy food to keep the spine healthy. The diet must include vegetables, fruits, meats, whole grains as well as legumes so that the spine stays healthy. A healthy diet also helps one to maintain healthy body weight which ensures that the spine is maintained healthily.
Innovative Spine Wellness is a facility that helps people to deal with their spinal problems in the best manner possible. We use non-surgical means of helping people overcome their spinal problems in a permanent manner.
The health of the human body and its various parts is dependent upon the nutritional status of the body. The food that human body takes in directly affects the health of the different body parts. Malnutrition or a lack of essential vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in the body lead to health issues in the various body parts. The spine is the main stay of the human body and the food that is taken is affects the health of the spine directly.
There are certain foods that are essentially to be consumed to maintain a healthy spine. A balanced diet containing vitamins and other nutrients is essential to maintain the bone health. Food with proper nutrients when consumed strengthens the tissues of the spine and also ensures that the spinal muscles, bones and tissues do not get inflamed and cause spinal problems.
When the spinal cord does not get the necessary nutrients from the food consumed, the spine gets prone to various types of spinal ailments that may lead to various health issues. For a healthy spine, it is also essential to take in nutritional anti-inflammatory food. Some foods that are important for a healthy spine include:
- Plant-based proteins: Plant-based proteins like lentils, beans, nuts and chia seeds provide the essential nutrients to the spine. These foods also do not cause any inflammation in the body. These foods also provide the essential anti-oxidants and fibers that help the spine to remain healthy.
- Salmon, flaxseeds and seaweed: These foods are good for the health of the spine. These foods contain omega-3 fatty acids and provide the necessary nutrition to the spine. These foods also strengthen the bones and tissues of the spine thereby leading to a healthy spine.
- Omega-9 fatty acids: Foods rich in omega-9 fatty acids like olive oil, sesame oil and avocados are very beneficial for the spinal health. These foods contain good fats and are also anti-inflammatory thereby leading to a healthy spine.
- Deep green vegetables: Deep green vegetables like spinach, broccoli and kale can help to reduce inflammation and pain in the spine and also the spinal bones and muscles. These foods provide necessary nutrition to the spine to enable it to fight various types of ailments.
- Complex carbohydrates: Complex carbohydrates like oatmeal and whole wheat bread are essential for the spine to fight inflammation.
- Calcium rich foods: Foods rich in calcium like cheese, milk and yoghurt are very good for the spinal health. These foods strengthen the bones of the spine and make it healthy.
Innovative Spine and Wellness is dedicated to providing care to the spine. We work with people who face spinal problems and ensure that they overcome these problems effectively. We use the best technology and techniques to treat spinal problems.
Fitness related awareness is spreading across the masses, rapidly. Due to this, vast amount of population of each and every nation is moving towards gyms and other programs so that they are not left behind when it comes to fetching perks. Howbeit, since a lot of people are grabbing this benefit, the crowd in gyms are doubling as the time is passing by. This is not only creating a trouble for the beginners but also for the trainers. Since, personal attention is being destructed amidst this problem, the level of results is also falling.
Personal attention at the gym, as we all know is very important for a novice. Since, they have to be taught which kind of exercise suits them the most and what is the best way of using an equipment, somebody who is professional is required around them at all times.
With passage of time, today, many gyms and medical premises have build up areas where people can fetch personal attention from world class trainers. Below mentioned are some points which describe the benefits of grabbing personal training:
Less chance of mistakes:
A professional guidance is very important for you when you are at the gym. Since you are not very well acquainted with your body type, you might begin with those workouts which are not going to suit your needs. You might, this way, also use the machinery in the wrong way. Since the accumulation of all these things can create many problems for you all together, it is advisable that you consider personal training for yourself so that you can slow down the pace at which the mistakes might take place.
You can always gain abundance of knowledge from the trainer when you get individual attention from him/her. Since, this field has become very vast, there is ample that you need to know about it. Because, personal training session lets you have one on one communication with the trainer, you get the chance of conversing with them easily and also clearing away all sorts of doubts you are growing inside your head.
Looking for an adept personal trainer? Get in touch with us at Innovative spine wellness. We own an adept team of trainers with high level knowledge and abundance of information. To know more, call us up today or simply drop a mail. We look forward to hear from you soon.