For most of us back aches aren’t serious problems that need doctors. This is the main reason why major chunk of the population ends up increasing it, leaving their bodies in acute aches which cannot be treated easily.
This is for your information, that back aches can lead you to major issues in life, if you do not work on them in a timely manner. Going to a chiropractor is the best way you can use to treat your pain related troubles.
Here’s how you can find an ultimate chiropractor for your back ache:
- Use your computer for performing in depth research on the chiropractors that are available in your locality.
- A lot of people today are suffering from major back and other kinds of aches. This makes it very clear that a great deal of population out of this lot must have used chiropractor for their treatments. Hence, take referrals. Taking recommendations from others will turn useful as they will let you frame a mindset on the basis of their honest reviews and comments.
- Shortlist top notch hospitals and clinics. Many hospitals today offer this service. You can always browse their sites to learn more about them.
- You can go for trial sessions. A lot of chiropractors offer free first sessions so that people can come and try what it feels like to experience this kind of therapy. A good one-hour session is enough for understanding whether or not it has done any good to you. Keep all these factors in mind while choosing the right person for you.
- Your doctor must have the right kind of education. Years of practice are necessary. Since these therapies are based on hand movements and not on any sort of surgeries or medicines, you need to make sure that the chiropractor you choose for yourself has good command on his fingers and is skilful enough to provide you relief through only his touch.
Want to book an appointment with the finest chiropractor in town? Get in touch with us at to get your booking done. Our team is skilful and professional. With years of practice and great knowledge skills in this industry, we know that what we can provide you will turn out matchless and way better than others. Try us today! call or mail now for further queries.
We live in a time, where diseases and other chronic ailments are increasing at a very rapid speed. With this change, is taking place another change where even the number of doctors have come up to a very high level. But what will so many doctors do to the whole world, when only half of them are genuine and sincere towards their work?
Encountering a problem in your body can come across as a very disturbing news and the need to find a doctor for the same will double the problem for you because finding the right kind of doctor in a time like today is very challenging.
This is exactly why you need to find a genuine doctor for you. Since only such practitioners can heal you properly, it is important that you get the best for your treatment in order to not waste your money and time on the wrong ones.
Take a quick look at the undermentioned points to know why finding a genuine doctor is a significant job today and how can a professional one help you and your health extensively:
- A fraud doctor will only look for ways to grab money from you. They might ask you to get a lot of tests done or might also call you for a great deal of sessions. This however will never do any good to you. Only one session if done a professional doctor has the ability to do wonders to your body. Hence pay attention when you look for a practitioner because a right one can put your health on the correct path easily and timely.
- Problems like aches and pains take only a while in today’s time to get uncontrollable. This is the main reason why you must work on them in a timely manner so that they do not increase and create a further problem for you. Since genuine and sincere doctors, get to the root cause of your problem, they work on removing them from the base unlike the fraudulent therapists who can only put your pains at bay for a short span of time.
Want to get a bona fide doctor for your treatment? Get in touch with us at Innovative Spine wellness to come across a great team for your help. We offer a wide range of services, details of which can be checked easily on our official website. Call for booking an appointment, today.
The popularity of chiropractors is increasing rapidly mainly because of the fact that more and more people have started opting for natural and holistic treatments instead of going in for surgical methods of treating a problem. Back pain is a common problem that affects a large number of people of which the majority goes in for natural treatments. Natural treatments ensure that the back pains do not reoccur and is treated in a permanent fashion.
Chiropractic treatment not only aims at getting rid of the problem but also improves the overall quality of life of the people who go in for this care. Chiropractors work with people facing health issues because of muscular and central nervous system to ease their discomfort and improve the overall quality of their life.
To work with a large number of patients, chiropractors need to possess a few qualities including:
- Good communication skills: A chiropractor needs to possess good communication skills so that he or she can develop a healthy relationship with the patients. Good communication skills help the chiropractor understand the problems that the patients go through and also deal with patients in the right way. A chiropractor with good communication skills is also able to make the patients understand the type of treatment that he or she will be provided and the necessity of the same.
- Trained: A chiropractor must be a trained one in the sense that he or she must be able to make use of the right techniques to treat the problems. A chiropractor must be an expert at what he or she does and must also be effectively trained to carry out the work.
- Strong core values: A chiropractor must have strong core values and must possess the basic ethics of providing care to the patients. The chiropractor must be committed to a set of rules and values when providing healthcare to the patients.
- Know-how of latest technology: Chiropractors make use of natural and non-invasive techniques of providing healthcare to the patients. However, it is also essential for the chiropractors to have knowledge of the latest technology that can be used to provide this type of health-care. The chiropractors must be aware of the latest techniques and treatments that can be used to help treat patients and must be able to use these effectively. Knowledge of the latest technology enables the chiropractors to provide the best possible care to the patients.
Innovative Spine Wellness is a facility that offers chiropractic care for the patients who have spine problems. We have on board with us the best chiropractor in Newmarket who understands the problems that a patient is going through and finds the best solution to the problem. We make use of the best non-surgical methods to help relieve patients of their back and spinal pains.
Fitness related awareness is spreading across the masses, rapidly. Due to this, vast amount of population of each and every nation is moving towards gyms and other programs so that they are not left behind when it comes to fetching perks. Howbeit, since a lot of people are grabbing this benefit, the crowd in gyms are doubling as the time is passing by. This is not only creating a trouble for the beginners but also for the trainers. Since, personal attention is being destructed amidst this problem, the level of results is also falling.
Personal attention at the gym, as we all know is very important for a novice. Since, they have to be taught which kind of exercise suits them the most and what is the best way of using an equipment, somebody who is professional is required around them at all times.
With passage of time, today, many gyms and medical premises have build up areas where people can fetch personal attention from world class trainers. Below mentioned are some points which describe the benefits of grabbing personal training:
Less chance of mistakes:
A professional guidance is very important for you when you are at the gym. Since you are not very well acquainted with your body type, you might begin with those workouts which are not going to suit your needs. You might, this way, also use the machinery in the wrong way. Since the accumulation of all these things can create many problems for you all together, it is advisable that you consider personal training for yourself so that you can slow down the pace at which the mistakes might take place.
You can always gain abundance of knowledge from the trainer when you get individual attention from him/her. Since, this field has become very vast, there is ample that you need to know about it. Because, personal training session lets you have one on one communication with the trainer, you get the chance of conversing with them easily and also clearing away all sorts of doubts you are growing inside your head.
Looking for an adept personal trainer? Get in touch with us at Innovative spine wellness. We own an adept team of trainers with high level knowledge and abundance of information. To know more, call us up today or simply drop a mail. We look forward to hear from you soon.
Are you in search of a treatment that offers effective and non-invasive cure to your problems? If yes, then physiotherapy is a right mode of treatment for you. It aims at eliminating your acute aches in a short time. The best part about it is that it negates the need of medications and drugs that imposes side effects on the intaker. What makes it the most prevalent choice of the patients? Let’s have a look at its amazing health benefits.
Treats multitude of health problems
Physiotherapy is an effectual way of treating your varied heath problems at one go. It includes musculoskeletal problems, cardiovascular problems, neuromuscular problems, respiratory problems and other problems related to any part of your body.
Evades your muscle spasms
A trained physiotherapist makes use of hands on movement and plethora of manual techniques to provide relief to the patient. If you are a type of person suffering from debilitating muscle spasms; physiotherapy is surely the best solution for you. The professional increases the flow of blood in your body and helps you get rid of your body stiffness.
This form of treatment is highly recommended for those who have been the victims of auto related injury. Besides physical injuries, it well cures whiplash. Whiplash is a term that encompasses numbness, dizziness, and muscle pains. It works by rehabilitating the body in its normal form so that you are able to enjoy a sound and healthy life.
Healthy immune system
It has emerged into a thriving healthcare treatment that keeps your immune system strong and less susceptible to ailments. It not only evades your current problem but also prevents any illness from incurring in future.
Offers immense relaxation
Nothing can match sense of relaxation and mental peace your body experiences after availing physiotherapy session. After a tiresome week, you can avail this miraculous session and gear yourself for the next working week.
Looking for place that offers satisfactory physiotherapy treatment? If yes, get in touch with us at Innovative Spine and Wellness. We have experienced team of physiotherapists who will take into account your current level of fitness and health and then offer you the appropriate treatment. To get a detailed insight of our services or to book your appointment, give us a call on 9058689090. For more queries, you can drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are available round the clock for your assistance.
By Dr. Oakley
The real question is what is not special about Vitamin D! There has been great research performed on vitamin D over the last 10 years verifying how crucial it is for your overall health and wellbeing – it’s a secret cornerstone to your health!
Vitamin D is a hormone – NOT a vitamin!
Vitamin D is not a vitamin, it’s a hormone! A hormone is a molecule that can be created in the body and can send messages between different parts of the body. Recent research has discovered that “all cells, tissues and organs in the human body have vitamin D receptors, meaning that they await the arrival of the vitamin to perform various vital functions.”1
We don’t fully understand how vitamin D is involved in so many bodily processes – but it is! When your blood levels get low, more bodily processes are affected that will slowly and surely compromise your health.
Vitamin D prevents cancer
Vitamin D has been proven to prevent 16 different types of cancers!1 Considering that 1 in 3 people get cancer (this is now approaching 1 in 2 people) this alone is a stellar reason to supplement with vitamin D!
Dr. Rona discusses the fact that researchers have calculated that 600,000 cancer cases would be prevented each year by simply increasing the blood levels of vitamin D! That supplemental dose is estimated to be 5,000-10,000 IU/day.1
Both Dr. Rona1 as well as Dr. Kime2 have documented cases where their patients have cured their cancers by using vitamin D/sun tanning.
Vitamin D prevents stroke
Dr. Stefan Pilz, MD and colleagues followed over 3000 seniors for almost 8 years. They assessed their vitamin D levels and who had strokes over this time period. They found that those who were low in Vitamin D were significantly more likely to die from stroke. They conclude: “…vitamin D supplementation is a promising approach in the prevention of strokes.”3
Vitamin D is associated with diabetes
Vitamin D helps diabetes! Because vitamin D is involved with so many bodily processes it’s actually not surprising that those with diabetes are usually very deficient – I found this to be the case in a study we did on assessing the blood levels in 106 type 2 diabetes patients attending my colleagues clinic in Maryland.4 74% of the study group were deficient! Vitamin D supplementation is a cornerstone of their diabetes reversal program there.
Vitamin D prevents and reduces lesion size in multiple sclerosis
Multiple sclerosis virtually doesn’t exist along the equator! The farther from the equator you live, the greater the chances of having multiple sclerosis. Dr. Kimball and colleagues from the University of Toronto found that when MS patients supplemented with 8,000-10,000 IU/day their brain lesions were reduced by more than half there size!5
Vitamin D changes genetic expression
Vitamin D is associated with more than 2000 genes responsible for disease prevention.1 Therefore, it is not surprising how important an impact it may have on your health. Michael Holick, PhD, MD and colleagues studied the change in genetic expression in 8 adults with vitamin D supplementation.6 Supplementation for only two months caused at least a 1.5 fold alteration in the expression of 291 genes!
They conclude: “Our data suggest that any improvement in vitamin D status will significantly affect expression of genes that have wide variety of biologic functions of more than 160 pathways linked to cancer, autoimmune disorders and cardiovascular disease with have been associated with vitamin D deficiency. This study reveals for the first time molecular finger prints that help explain the nonskeletal health benefits of vitamin D.”6
Vitamin D reduces falls in elderly by 50%
Bischoff and colleagues put a group of 122 elderly women on a program of Vitamin D and calcium for a 3-month period.7 The risk of falling was reduced by 49% as well as an increase in muscular function as compared to just calcium alone.7
Vitamin D prevents death
Vitamin D decreases your chances of dying! Yes, you read this correct.
A German study followed 13,331 healthy men and women for 9 years.8 During this time, 1806 people died. When the data were analyzed comparing the vitamin D levels that were measured initially, it was determined that those persons with the lowest levels of vitamin D had a 71% greater chance of dying regardless of cause of death. They conclude: “vitamin D deficiency… was strongly associated with mortality from all causes, cardiovascular diseases, cancer, and respiratory diseases.”
Other studies have found the same. Dr. Dobnig and colleagues followed 3258 patients for almost 8 years.9 During this time 737 patients had died. Results from comparing vitamin D levels taken initially revealed that those with the lowest levels were more than twice as likely to die than those with higher vitamin D levels.9 They state: “Our results make it much more clear that all men and women concerned about their overall health should more closely monitor their blood levels of vitamin D, and make sure they have enough.”9
Supplement Vitamin D! Take 5,000-10,000 IU/day.
- Rona, Z. Vitamin D. The sunshine vitamin. Book Publishing Co. Summertown, TN. 2010
- Kime, ZR. Sunlight. World Health Publications. Penryn, CA. 1980.
- Pilz S, Dobnig H, Fischer JE, Wellnitz B, Seelhorst U, Boehm BO, März W. Low vitamin d levels predict stroke in patients referred to coronary angiography. Stroke. 2008 Sep;39(9):2611-3.
- Oakley, P., Chaney, S., Persinger, M. and Chaney, T. Low serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D [25(OH)D] concentrations in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients presenting to a functional medicine clinic. Journal of Biomedical Science and Engineering, 2013; 6, 12-15. doi: 10.4236/jbise.2013.65A003.
- Kimball SM, Ursell MR, O’Connor P, Vieth R. Safety of vitamin D3 in adults with multiple sclerosis. Am J Clin Nutr. 2007 Sep;86(3):645-51.
- Hossein-nezhad A, Spira A, Holick MF. Influence of vitamin D status and vitamin D3 supplementation on genome wide expression of white blood cells: a randomized double-blind clinical trial. PLoS One. 2013;8(3):e58725.
- Bischoff HA, Stähelin HB, Dick W, Akos R, Knecht M, Salis C, Nebiker M, Theiler R, Pfeifer M, Begerow B, Lew RA, Conzelmann M. Effects of vitamin D and calcium supplementation on falls: a randomized controlled trial. J Bone Miner Res. 2003 Feb;18(2):343-51.
- Schottker B, Haug U, et al. Strong associations of 25-hydroxyvitamin D concentrations with all-cause, cardiovascular, cancer, and respiratory disease mortality in a large cohort study. Am J Clin Nutr, 2013 Apr;97(4):782-93.
- Dobnig H, Pilz S, Scharnagl H, Renner W, Seelhorst U, Wellnitz B, Kinkeldei J, Boehm BO, Weihrauch G, Maerz W. Independent association of low serum 25-hydroxyvitamin d and 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin d levels with all-cause and cardiovascular mortality. Arch Intern Med. 2008 Jun 23;168(12):1340-9.
By Dr. Oakley
Why is gluten such a big deal these days? Why do so many adopt a gluten-free diet? I will tell you why! My good friends and colleagues, Drs. Tom and Stephanie Chaney, publish an exhaustive review of gluten and how it affects the body in their book: ‘Lose the Gluten, Lose your Gut. Ditch the Grain, Save your Brain.’1 I will briefly summarize the important and detrimental aspects of how gluten may worsen your health.
Gluten (from Latin gluten, “glue“) is a protein composite found in wheat and related grains, including barley, rye and spelt. Gluten gives elasticity to dough, helping it rise and keep its shape and often gives the final product a chewy texture.2
Gluten is found in many foods (breads, cereals, cookies etc.), and hidden in lots of processed foods like dressings, condiments, and even gum! Wheat is a grain that has the highest amounts of the protein gluten.
Our body’s have a hard time digesting gluten, there are some researchers that suggest that humans shouldn’t even eat grains at all! When we do, many of us get inflammation of the intestinal lining which results in ‘increased intestinal permeability’ (a.k.a. ‘Leaky Gut Syndrome’).
The body’s immune system has its soldiers, ‘Antibodies’ (Immunoglobulins, i.e. IgG, IgA etc.) which attack foreign molecules (‘Antigens’) including gluten and its smaller partly digested proteins and peptides. The more you eat gluten, the better the immune system will recognize and attack the gluten byproducts – however, any particular proteins in the body which are similar to these gluten byproduct proteins will also be attacked – so your immune system will no longer differentiate the gluten byproducts from a particular part of your body!
‘Autoimmunity’ results when your immune system ends up attacking different parts of your own tissues. This will cause ‘flare-ups’ which result in attacks of pain, swelling, and inflammation resulting from eating gluten-laden foods.
Depending on which exact tissues are being attacked determines what disease might result. A scary fact is that many researchers are starting to believe that once thought of as different disease processes might actually be a single entity – the cause being the body’s autoimmune response to a constant bombardment of a gluten-laden diet (gluten reactivity).
I quote from the Chaney’s book:
“Some researchers claim that gluten-related disorders is a group of diseases itself; diseases that may involve several organs outside of the intestines and without Celiac disease, resulting in Type I diabetes,65,66 multiple sclerosis,67,68 systemic lupus erythematous(SLE),69,70,71 autoimmune thyroid disease,72 rheumatoid arthritis,73,74 addison’s disease,75,76 vasculitis,77 autism,59 asthma,78 neurological disorders and seizures,79,80,81 Alzhiemer’s and dementia mimicking gluten ataxia,82,83 Parkinson’s,84,85 dermitis herpetiformis (a rare skin disease) and other skin conditions such as psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis,86,87,88,89 headaches,90,91 liver disease,92,93 cancer,94,95,96 muscle disease/myopathy,97,98 depression,99,100,101 and likely many other autoimmune and non-autoimmune diseases once thought to be independent of each other.” p.31-32. (For a more comprehensive discussion and relevant references purchase the Chaney’s book on Amazon)1
What at first may only be symptoms of indigestion, bloating, constipation, cloudy headedness etc. may be early signs of gluten sensitivities and intolerances which may lead to more serious disease processes down the road.
*Get checked to see if you have a sensitivity/intolerance to Gluten – Call to book your Hemocode Food Intolerance test today!
- Chaney, S.J. & Chaney, T.A. (2012) Lose the Gluten, Lose your Gut. Ditch the Grain, Save your Brain. Discover how gluten and “healthy” whole grains contribute to obesity, type 2 diabetes, alzheimer’s disease, and other deadly diseases..And what you must do to prevent and reverse them. ISBN:9789-0-9854157-0-9. To order go to: http://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=chaney+gluten&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Achaney+gluten
- Wikipedia. Search term: ‘Gluten’ Retrieved July 7, 2015.